The GMS Library is closed for the summer. Please visit the Greenfield Public Library!

Monday, April 28, 2008

Responses to Gantos' _Hole in my Life_

I like the books. I like it because it teaches you what not to do when you get older. I like the part where they talk about drugs. Drugs are bad for you. This book is interesting to me.

The book is about a boy who does drugs. His family moved to Puerto Rico. The title of the book is Hole in my Life. It tells him what not to do.
-- Jeremiah, GMS student

The book I'm reading is called Hole in my Life. In this book he is sentenced to jail and he talks to convicts who are in jail for life so they can try to change his life before he ends up like them and he has to go to school in an old building that used to be a jail.

I like this book because it tells a true story about somebody and I like true stories. Also I like this book because he starts his life as a screw up and changed that to be an inspiring writer.
-- Ray L., GMS student

No comments: