The GMS Library is closed for the summer. Please visit the Greenfield Public Library!

Friday, April 18, 2008

O'Breeze

It's on my face
It's in my hair
Leaves are blowing
Everywhere
I love to just sit and feel the air
Some it's chilly
Sometimes it's straight
but it is important
Yes it's our fate
Sunglasses are hot and
Flip-flops are cool but
School is a drool
When I look outside
I see the sun
I see seagulls having some fun
I want to join
soonly I did
Then I just felt a breeze
upon my cheek
Jeez
I was asleep

by Angelina Heon, GMS Student

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this poem is awesome! especially because i go to this skool and this person is one of my bffs.

Anonymous said...

your poem is great! its so you. soonly? 6th grade was the best..we'll just have to make 7th just as good :]

Anonymous said...

you poem is great! its so you. soonly? 6th grade was the best, so i guess we'll just have to make
7th grade just as good! :]